Numerology is a subject or system that provides a new level of interpretation for the matters of life. Understanding numerolgy requires defining numbers. From the moment a man is born, he is governed by specific numbers that influence his life. He may not realize it but he can not escape the influence of these numbers.
Numberology(as it is sometimes called) is based on the concept of numbers as a metaphysical power, a parallel world that rises through our world's minutiae- the actual essence of the Universe.
Most people wonder about the science or logic behind numerology. All sciences rest upon a very simple foundation. Facts are painstakingly collected and used for experiments, from which deductions are drawn.
The same process governs chemistry, physics, biology, and all other branches of sciences. Once a "Law" is established, scientists can use it to "Predict". Numerology works in exactly the same manner.
Numerologists have collected data to determine that, for instance, a person born on 4th, 13th, 22nd or 31st will have an organizing quality about him. The reasons behind these determinations are not known but the simple fact remains that the finding can be proven by anybody with a little knowledge of mathematics and astrology.
The basic facts of numerology have never been disproved. Numerologists' predictions are no more "occult" than the experiment of a chemist. Both are based upon universally accepted assumption that "Law rules the Universe".
Each number has a specific behavior in mathematics (e.g. some are even, some are odd; some are multiples of three; some can be divided by five).Such characteristics reflect (not induce) behaviors and situations in life. All we have to do is translate the "Language of numbers" into"human language".
Through history, numerology has evolved in different shapes and forms in various countries and times. Although, the method of calculation and interpretation differs slightly the conclusive aspect remains virtually the same for almost all systems. For example, if 1 is the number of a leader in the Chaldean system, it is the same in Chinese, Vedic or Western systems.
The pages on numerology
compatibilityprovide a detailed analysis of this.
The study of numerologyis more theoretical, whereas numerology compatibility is the practical application of the theory.
In the numerology chart, your name reflects who you are while your date of birth reveals how this self lives. The birth number influences mental capacity, profession, family background and all other aspects of life.
All of mankind can be grouped into 9 classes, according to the date on which they were born. People are also influenced and governed by planets, which bear the number of their birth dates. Each of the 9 numbers (1 through 9) is represented by a planet, and each planet is assigned a number.
Although widely different people are on the same day, if 30 people are born with a birth number 1(i.e. numerlogy 1), then however different their superf1cial characteristics, they would all have similar characteristics of self-confidence, originality, individuality, leadership, independence, enthusiasm, masculinity, etc.
Yet when studying dates, you will discover that an individual can be judged more accurately with the use of compound numbers. For example, people born on 1st, 10th, 19th or 28th day of a month all have a single birth date number:1.The single number is a broad description; meanwhile, the compound numbers describe, the individuals more precisely.
The number 1 indicates a leader: the number 10 tends toward a parental style in leadership, 19 toward an authoritarian style, and 28 toward perfectionism in leadership.
1. All those born on 1, 10, 19 or 28 of any month are dominated by number 1 and their characteristics will be same as described in number 1.
2. All those born on 2, 11, 20 or 29 of any month are dominated by number 2 and their characteristics will be same as described in number 2.
3. All those born on 3, 12, 21 or 30 of any month are dominated by number 3 and their characteristics will be same as described in number 3.
4. All those born on 4, 13, 22 or 31 of any month are dominated by number 4 and their characteristics will be same as described in number 4.
5. All those born on 5, 14, or 23 of any month are dominated by number 5 and their characteristics will be same as described in number 5.
6. All those born on 6, 15, or 24 of any month are dominated by number 6 and their characteristics will be same as described in number 6.
7. All those born on 7, 16, or 25 of any month are dominated by number 7 and their characteristics will be same as described in number 7.
8. All those born on 8, 17, or 26 of any month are dominated by number 8 and their characteristics will be same as described in number 8.
9. All those born on 9, 18, or 27 of any month are dominated by number 9 and their characteristics will be same as described in number9.