Vastu Tips - The Best of Vastu Shastra
Vastu is an ancient Indian science of architecture. The word is actually a Sanskrit term which denotes house or dwelling place.
Today, of course, it can refer to any type of building whether they be for commercial purposes such as stores and industries or a primary dwelling place. In Sanskrit Shastra means either wisdom or knowledge.
Vastu Shastra is rooted in the elements or forces of nature. There are many energies in this world including solar, cosmic, thermal, wind, magnetic and light. All of these are very present in our atmosphere and have an affect on every human alive.
Making good use of these energies is the basic purpose of Vastu Shastra. The energies are free gifts from the natural world to everyone.
When you want to bring peace, harmony, good health, success and prosperity to your home or work place Vastu can be used to harness positive vibrations and energies within your office or home that will result in many if not all of the above.
Historically it has been discovered that Vastu was discovered and developed around 6000-3000 BC (Ferguson, Havell and Cunningham). It was spread by written monographs and word of mouth through ancient architects.
During those days the principles of the science was based completely on the effect of the suns rays at specific times of day.
You will likely find quite a few Vastu tips on differing websites.
These vastu tips are effective and good, but their implementation is not always realistic. It must be said though I have done extensive studying on the topic, I am no Vastu expert. Throughout my studies I have found a few tips and tricks that I have used and shared with my inner circle. The results achieved were quite beautiful.
1. When constructing your home choose the south west corner for your bedroom. Request a level ceiling which will encourage a steady state of mind. The bedroom should receive wind from the south west. It is important to avoid your bedroom when you are stressed, angry or unhappy.
2. At the south east corner of the home should be your dining room and it should be adjacent to the kitchen on the left. The entrance of the kitchen and dining room should not face each other. The dining room should not face the front entrance of your home.
3. The north east or north west corner is a great place for a study room.
4. If you plan on including a prayer room construct it in the north east corner of your home.
5. Your bathroom needs to be constructed in the west to south direction while the flow of the drains should be north east.
6. Construct your guest room at the north west corner of the home.
7. Do not construct any room in the home in an oval, round or triangular shape.
8. Install windows and doors that all open outwards.
9. Your kitchen should be located in the south east. The cook should always face the east. Mirrors should never be placed in the kitchen.
Feng Shui Tipsare more effective for commercial purposes than vastu tips.
Whenever you can, apply all of the above tips in your home, however if it is not realistically feasible follow as many as possible.
There are some disadvantages of Vastu also. For starters the science is rigid. This is a very effective manner for building your new home. When your house is still in the planning stages it is simpler to follow Vastu.
On the other hand if you are dealing with an existing home and the house does not match the tips you may have a problem. If you need an instant remedy Fengshui is a bit more effective.
What astrologists don't want you to know
(This could be the biggest news of 2021)
"A Serious Entity Most of Us Overlook While Dealing With Fortune Tellers"
Click Here to Read This Article